The Structure of the MaxSynBio Network
Strategy perspectives for research in synthetic biology developed by members of the Chemistry, Physics and Technology Section and of the Biology and Medicine Section of the Max Planck Society, by experts in Responsible Research and Innovation, by established and emerging project leaders and by research policy analysts.
- to identify and integrate new networks partners,
- to allow for transparent budget management,
- to set up online booking systems for the technology platforms (protein facilities, microfluidics facility),
- to organize regular meetings of network members,
- to establish the reporting system to BMBF and MPS,
- to coordinate the communication with the public,
- to coordinate patenting activities.
- internal meetings
- symposia, etc.