Mini Talk Sessions I
- With the following links you can access the BigBlueButton rooms for the Mini Talks.
- Available spaces for each Mini Talk is limited in order to foster a deep discussion just like in in-person poster sessions.
- Activate camera and sound when entering a BigBlueButton room but mute your microphone. Unmute only when you want to say something.
- Please switch to a new Mini Talk after each round (21:15, 21:30, 21:45)
- Please log out of the BigBlueButton rooms when you are not interested anymore in order free space for other attendees.
- Please also read the general information for Mini Talks.